- This event has passed.
2018 Federal Funding Webinar (Free)
January 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
The changing federal landscape has and will have an impact on federal funding for youth programs. This webinar will review the 2018 federal budget and what this means for both current and prospective grantees. Given the unprecedented environment, information on potential impacts can support organizations in effectively planning on funding moving forward. This webinar is designed to help you succeed in this highly competitive environment. We will help you understand and creatively take advantage of the funding to be released during the 2018 grant season and look forward to future years.
- Megan Blondin, Executive Director of MANY
- Christopher Fisher, CH Fisher Consulting, LLC
This webinar will include:
- The impact of recent legislative and executive changes on funding for youth services
- Examples of 2018 funding opportunities related to youth & family services
- When federal agencies are expected to release funding announcements in 2018
- Opportunity for Q & A
This webinar is FREE and open to the public. However, we ask that all participants register and attend individually.
Registration is now closed. If you have any questions, please contact Mandie@manynet.org.