Grant Writing Boot Camp
MANY’s newest proposal development service prepares grant writers and program staff for the highly competitive federal funding season, long before it begins. Our Boot Camp is tailored to those applying for runaway and homeless youth (RHY) program funds through the Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB).
Based on years of offering highly sought after proposal review services for RHY applicants, our team has created a consultation model that addresses some of the most challenging evaluation criteria in RHY funding announcements.
Participants will learn how to write a:
- Compelling and focused need for assistance section that provides evidence of how your community’s need for RHY services is greater than other communities.
- Clear and comprehensive approach to delivering services that incorporate the Final Rule requirements and framework.
- Succinct and sound evaluation plan and logic model that include the Final Rule program requirements, performance standards and corresponding measures.
- Distinct and thorough organizational profile demonstrating your organization’s competitive advantage.
Participants access MANY’s Grant Writing Boot Camp at their own pace. Our grant writing webinars are accessible to you day or night throughout the Federal grant writing season. And, our team of experienced Federal reviewers provide individualized feedback on your narrative sections and work with you to develop a schedule for phone consultations (up to two 30-minute consults).
MANY Members receive a 25% discount on consulting services. Services are scheduled and contracted ahead of time on a first come first serve basis. Space is limited so reserve your spot today! The Grant Writing Boot Camp will begin in January 2018.
Intensive Development Support
Intensive development services are for organizations who have a newer grant writer, use program staff as grant writers, or would like more intensive support. We will consult before grant writing begins and talk through each criteria. We then review your grant application section by section as each are drafted, and coach your staff on strengthening responses. Finally, we do either a standard or double review once the full application is synthesized. After you use this service once, your team should have increased knowledge and be better prepared for future announcements – using less intensive support in the future. A minimum contract of 15 hours is required.
- 25% discount, $101.25/hour (if joined by or on 1/31/18)
- 15% discount, $114.75/hour (if joined on or after 2/01/18)
Services are scheduled and contracted ahead of time on a first come, first serve basis. Space is extremely limited, so schedule your service early to reserve your space!
Please note: Intensive Grant Writing Services are available to organizational members only. To learn more about becoming a MANY member, click here.